The College also recognizes the importance of helping you understand the important knowledge and skills you're developing along the way, so that you can capitalize on your strengths in the marketplace, graduate school, and throughout your life.
To help you connect what you are learning in the classroom to your career goals, take advantage of the career preparation activities CHSS provides.
- Visit LinkUp: An Alumni and Student Mentoring Event
- Enroll in a College to Career course
- Participate in a Love Your CHSS Degree Design Lab
- Join the CHSS Grad School Series
- Attend Prepare for the Fair
- Participate in the many opportunities sponsored by Career Services, including:
With a degree in the College of Humanities and Social Sciences, you’ll find a wide array of career opportunities available to you, including work in public service, STEAM, and business. More importantly, in a rapidly evolving job market, you will be prepared to lead the way in careers and industries that have not yet been created. You will also develop subject expertise your specific area of study.
Find your major below to see how your degree will prepare you for a career of your choice.