- By identifying students' unique barriers to academic success and finding resources at Mason that will help them overcome these barriers, we will help get students back on the path to success!
Who participates in PASS?
- CHSS students with a cumulative GPA below 2.0.
- Students with below a 2.0 GPA following their first semester at Mason are required to participate in PASS.
- Students with GPAs below 2.0 beyond their first semester are strongly recommended to participate in PASS.
When does PASS take place?
- PASS is a semester-long program available each fall and spring term.
How are students notified about PASS?
- Students participate in this program through an invitation from a member of the Undergraduate Academic Affairs office. If you believe that you would qualify for this program and would like to participate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about PASS please go to: