Academic Advisor Approval Hold

Students placed on suspension have a registration hold placed on his or her record that prevents enrollment in future coursework. To prepare for returning from suspension, the student must have an Academic Advisor Approval Form reviewed and signed by his or her advisor. After the form has been completed, it must then be submitted to the Office of Academic Affairs, at which point the student must meet with a dean in order to have the registration hold removed.

This form must be submitted to the Office of Academic Affairs at two weeks before the first day of classes.

Academic Advisor Approval Hold Resources